Piles problem
Hi doctor, I am suffering from severe piles problem . I heard about thuthi leaf is good for piles problem. Am having 4months old baby . Is it advisable to take thuthi leaf during breastfeeding ? . Can anyone suggest me what to do for the piles ? . Am not interested to undergo surgery treatment .

Dr. Divyasri
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Piles problem is common during pregnancy and after delivery also it persists. It can be dealt by a special type of treatment called kshara sutra through ayurveda. Consultation and examination is required to decide d treatment
Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Bangalore

There are so many things in this world which