PIimples on dry skin

I am having so much pimples on my skin from past 5 months, and they increased so much now. I pressed few of them and few marks are left. Also, i have mix kinda skin as dry but oily on nose and sides of forehead. Please help for acne and pimples with some simple remedy as i am working.
views-icons 36 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to take care of your diet. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Fried foods are bad and would just increase your pimples. Drink plenty of water. A well hydrated skin doesn't get pimples easily. There is a soap available in the market by name perobar 2.5%, you can use that soap to was your face twice a day. This will reduce your pimples. Do not squeeze the pimples it will increase. Kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.