Pigmnetation on face

I have a pigmentation on my face since about 8 years . i fades somtimes and other time it comes back . its present just along the ridge of the forehead uptill starting of cheeks .how can i reduce it or completely eradicate it
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pigmnetation on face

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanchit Talwar
7 yrs. of exp | Chandigarh | Dermatologist
Hi.Your history is suggestive of Melasma.A picture of yours will help me in guiding u better as to what the line of treatment should be.Please revert back with a pic. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (SKIN & VD), CONSULTANT DERMATOLOGIST, Dr.Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic, CHANDIGARH
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?