Pigmented patch around eyes
I have some dark patch from the sides of my eyes till cheek and they the are only pigmented patch on my face. Due to some health condition I was prescribed hormonal medication by my doctor. After the medication stopped since last year I noticed that the pigmentation appeared. They are very prominently visible. I am not sure what exactly has caused this pigmentation but it concerns me because of uneven skin tone. Request you to please address this issue.

Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Avoid sunlight Please get it examined once to decide further treatment options Consult online with relevant photographs