Pigmentation,pimple,Acne

I have a problem of skin pigmentation,pimples and Acne.became on skin like gaddhe ban gaye ho jaise skin par.pimples,acne comes &goes by self.and my skin is also oily.it happens always that pimples,acne comes by self then it goes slowly by self.and remains black spots on my face .then spots also goes slowly by self.then after few days acne comes.repeat as i said that procedure.my face became very dull due to that.and i became very disturbed also due to dandruff.after washing hair within 2 - 3 days it comes back .and feels like it been freeze in my head.when i scratch in head by nail then its exit.then again it becomes like before.pls get me rid of pigmentation ,pimples ,acne and dandruff.pls me ayurvedic solutions.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pigmentation,pimple,Acne

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed toward the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne. The following medications are used in the treatment of propionibacterium acne vulgaris: Retinoid-like agents Antibiotics Selective aldosterone antagonist Acne products When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following Manual extraction of comedones Intralesional steroid injections Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid consult dermatologist they will do the needful