Pigmentation
I have deep pigmentation on my face.my body is full white but my face and neck is darker.i have tried chemical peel also.but id did not use for me.please suggest for pig mention on my face completely.now i am attaching my photos also.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. This pigmentation does not seem normal. Kindly see a dermatologist near you at the earliest . have you been using Any cosmetic creams or creams like skin lite for long? you'll need assessment for hormonal disorders and also skin Biopsy if necessary. You'll also need assessment for Vit b12 levels. Hope this helps. Warm regards.