I have black spots on my face, it's on my t zone area. It's getting darker day by day. I have used many creams but didn't work. I have oily skin. Please some suggestion, how would I get rid of this?
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hi As rashes as per your history is only sun exposed areas it looks like you have sunburn, use sunscreen with good spf half an hour before going out to avoid ... Kindly consult dermatologist if severe ...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?