Pigmentation
Hi, this is raj from chennai. I am using melacare cream since past 4years. When i am trying to stop using this cream, my skin getting dark black pathes in 4 areas. So i am continuosly using this cream. Now my question is can i stop using this cream, my skin will get natural colour after stop using this cream. Any treatment is there for this pigmentation issue.

Dr. Sidaarth Khera
This is a steroid based cream. Stop using it immediately.  You have to start using a sunscreen and non steroid based lightening agents instead. Pls visit a dermatologist near you.