Pigmentation
Good morning sir. Few months back a small pigmentation appeared on my nose. I ignored it then now it has become more prominent and bigger. Please help me sir. I was having jaundice 2 months back. But the pigmentation appeared 6 to 8 months back. I used lemon juice but it didnt work.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Dark spots could mean many things.I assume I have answered your query through some other platform. Kindly continue the treatment as suggested. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options. Combination of different therapeutic agents is always beneficial. Revlite I.e. Q-switched Nd YAG laser has been available for stubborn pigmentation and can be helpful when topical creams fail. Hope it helps.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apply Sunscreens regularly.