Pigmentation,black head

Full face had become very blacky having hyperpigmentation and black head which was not before. And I had used mellacare,metacortile creams,etc for clearing this but it cures for till I use this creams.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Based on your description, it appears that you have facial melanosis which could be melasma compounded by acanthosis nigricans. These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Attempting treatment without understanding the pathology will be futile and make the course longer. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation which probably will include a retinol based night cream and a vitamin C based lotion. Sun protection is mandatory and will require usage of Sunscreens. You may benefit from usage of a laser device i.e. Q- switched Nd YAG laser but that is in addition to the main treatment. Internal health needs to be fixed based on blood chemistry reports. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
Your specialist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.