Pigmentation and acne
I got some skin allergies after that was increased skin pigmenation and acne black marks also dual skin i was consult the doctor but still not getting that much improment recently i hear about ACHROMIN cream is it good to use for ance spots and pigmentation last two months am suffering form this problem pls hel me ......

Dr. Franklin Sujith Kumar

Hi,please make a visit to a dermatologist to help you with your allergy problem and also treat acne problem you have.treating acne depends on the severity of the acne you have .treatment will be decided by your doctor only after seeing you.there are various treatment available to treat acne very effectively .