Physiotherapist needed
My father suffered an acute infarct with haemorrhagic transformation in left basal ganglion and fronto-parietal lobe region on Feb 22 resulting in right side hemiparesis with aphasia. Also detected few old lacunar infarcts in right gangliothalamic region. He suffers from Hypertension. Before the stroke, he was a very active person. The current physiotherapy sessions include arm and leg flexing, stretching and strength-building exercises along with walking (with the help of the physiotherapist and a walker). It is done through 2 less per day of about half-an-hour each. We are looking for good, experienced and affordable physiotherapists, who could visit him home at Gomti Nagar, Lucknow for the sessions. Kindly respond with your per visit-at-home charges.

Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Please contact me through my Web www.physiohut.com... Dr.Gaurav mohan