Phymosis problem

I have phymosis for a long time now..I can pull the skin on my penis but not entirely. it gets upto the head only that too with a lot of stress...what is the best medicine???
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. no medicines, only circumcision can help you. many medicines have been tried in the past, but nothing actually works. consult a surgeon. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?