Phycological problem

I m 24 old girl my mind is always warm and I always want peace,I m not able to get proper sleep since 30 days due to which I am not able to eat,work etc properly , can u suggest any massage oil for head which will keep my head cool

Doctor Answers (2) on Phycological problem

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, I agree on the suggestion of talking to someone as obviously there is something running at the back of your mind due to which you are experiencing sleep disturbance. You could also try meditation to stay relaxed. Eat and sleep are the most important factors responsible for having healthy mental state. If you wish to cool down then tying a cool towel around your head can also help. But mostly, you seem to be having excessive thoughts running in your head due to which there is a disturbance in your eating and sleeping pattern.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well it seems something is constantly running in your mind...you need to try to talk to someone close to you and understands you well...you can use any oil of your choice for massage... But basically problem lies in your mind...try to share it out