PHYARANGYTIS
I am suffering from cronic phyarangytis for 4 years almost. I am taking ROMILAST L10 for that. But now a days. It dont work out at all. Again and agai. The disease came back. I hv to go to my house physician. And have to take some anti allergic and antibiotics. But i want to get rid of this problem forever. Is there any permanent remedy? I want a permanent solution.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please meet a good ENT Surgeon in your city. This condition is beyond the skill set of your family physician.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Laryngopharyngeal reflux can become worsened if your diet habits, smoking and spicy food intake increase.Please visit an ENT to rule out any sinuses problems and also a gastroenterologist to rule out LPR.