Phimosis problem
I have a phimosis problem by birth. How to I cure from this. Please suggest me which is better steroids or surgery. I'm in Bangalore only.
424 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello for phimosis a small surgical procedure known as circumcision is done which of great relief kindly consult surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?