Pharyngitis
I m facing problm of throat pain and soreness..m having pain in swallowing what medicine should i take ??nofever and cough cold..plz suggest me!!

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can do salt water gargling and apart from that, you can also use betadine throat gargle solution and use it as per the instructions on the bottle three times a day. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Drink warm water, have a soft diet. If the issue still persists , consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.