cancer-icon
PET-CT scan in Bangalore
Hi, I need information on the following. 1. What are the available options for getting PET-CT done in Bangalore? 2. Which of those are the best ones? We had the last PET-CT done from Medanta, Gurgaon. My husband is suffering from CA rectum and has colostomy done right now. Thanks!

Dr. Sandeep Nayak
Surgical Oncologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

There is a short list of hospitals and centres with PET CT. Your treating doctor will advise you based on the requirement as to which would be better. As it's a patient of rectal cancer and PET CT is not required on regular basis, unless medically indicated, you could get it at any centre of your choice.
Dr. Aravind S Kapali
Surgical Oncologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

HCG at corporation and Ramaiah hospital HCG unit. The PET CT should have at least 16 slice CT so you can have only one investigation. Most places which offers you for less will have 6 slice CT which will need another CT scan for correct location of site