Personal issues

My brother is going through some really tough, which he's not sharing though. He's skipping college he's lying alot he goes into depression.. Lots of problems with him mentally.. I am really worried can someone suggest what to do ? I and my mom tried everything from our end
views-icons 90 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Personal issues

doctor profile image
Dr. Soumitra Das
4 yrs. of exp | Alappuzha | Psychiatrist
In this condition, its always wise to consult a therapist, Psychiatrist or Psychologists who are well qualified.... as he might be suffering from depression or some stress related disorders what are often missed by others.. just gain his confidence by support and try to convey that you all are here to help him to fight the battle...and he is not alone....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?