Family and personal issue
I am a software engineer and going through tough family is very much into castism now a days which they were not till the time I told them abt my relationship with a father has stopped talking to me and when he talks he talks in very rough elder sister doesn't wants to marry and she really speaks rubbish mom stays quite and my boyfriend is a kind of insecure with everything.he gets angry on every small thing.though he loves me too much but...he has now started shouting on everything.he feels irritated if he doesn't like even a nail of mine.I am too much fed up of all father, the most important person is not talking to me.I have a habit of sharing every small thing with him and now from last few days we aren't talking I feel so alone though I changed my company too 1 month back.but this too much of everything is making me mad I feel.please help.
189 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Addiction Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi there, I totally get what u r going thru. It is the situation and just not u which is testing all u guys. Being angry and irritable is just a sign of an unsettled mind. Distress is as painful for others as it is for ur ownself... Though the reasons may differ but the outcome is same. Sometimes we r so much under pressure from our own insecurities and fears dat our perception of a situation is not promotion. It's not usual for one to experience such situations in life. So difficult times call for difficult measures. Seeking professional help at this point may not change the difficult situation but it will certainly equip u with right set of skills which will enable u to tide over these circumstances. U can see a psychiatrist of ur choice inorder to get things in perspective. Hope this helps but feel free to consult further. Take care of ur self and those who care for u.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.