Persistent pain in eye after migraine
Hi, 10 days back I had a severe pain behind my left eye, which also caused me to see spots and have a blurred vision. This pain continued the next day, only getting worse. I went to an eye doctor assuming it to be related to eye. But then by my symptoms the doc asked me to consult a general physician who then diagnosed it as severe migraine and prescribed pain killer. I also vomitted that evening. The pain took 3 days to lessen. But since then I am having eye pain on and off which sometimes goes into my ears or jawline, though the intensity is less. Please help me with understanding what my next steps should be?

Consult me privately and discuss your concern better, so that i can help you
Tap consult now to start proper medications