Persistent fever
I am suffering from fever (100-102) and bad throat since past 3 days. Taking paracetamol 500 thrice daily since 5th evening and clavam 625 twice daily since 7th morning. However, fever is not coming down (only comes down after taking paracetamol but again comes to 101-102). Please suggest.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Get it checked out by a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  A few tests like CBC, URINE COMPLETE, WIDAL, MP, DENGUE SEROLOGY will need to be done. Take tab. Dolo 650 thrice a day after food.  Antibiotic will be added if required based on the test results. Drink plenty of fluids. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Causes of persistent fever