Persistent Dry Cough
I am having persistent dry cough since 2 years. I can see light red marks in my throat. Just wanted to know can acid reflux be a reason for the same. Is there any test through which acid reflux exists or not can be identified?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to search for an experienced ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately

Hello.. The light red marks on your throat are due to strain while coughing....yes sometimes acid reflex also causes coughing...it's better you consult a physician first to evaluate you for the reason of cough...yes there are specific ters to see the acid reflux ...thank you