Persistent dandruff
I have persistent dandruff. I used Onabet solution and Scalpe for external application but somehow it recurs back when I stop using the same.

Hi. Seborrhoeic dermatitis is caused by an yeast which is normally present in the scalp. Whenever the equilibrium between the yeast and body is disturbed it results in dandruff. Apart from active management, maintenance therapy is also needed to prevent relapses.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment
avoid using hair oil and other hair styling products.
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
This seems to be seborrhoeic dermatitis. And this is very common with male pattern baldness. Men who start going bald develop scaling that means white dandruff and also redness and rashes on the sides of Jose, eyebrows, around ears and chest. Please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment