Persistent corn on my fee
I have corn on my feet since 2012. I usually take it out with corn caps but it recurs. What should I do to permanently fix this?
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Consult a General Surgeon for this. If he or she feels that this needs to be removed, he or she will advice.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.