Persistent acnes on both cheeks.
Hi, Looking for some direction to my below problem. After coming to Bangalore in 2 months span of time I am having issues with sudden occurance of acnes on my both cheeks. These stared as a very tiny invisible bump kind of small whitehead in groups which remain stagnant and if they grow, they flare up into big pus filled acnes. I have tried applying all sorts of dermatologist recommended creams but nothing helped and they are reoccurring on the same spots and sometimes on new place. These are prominent Majorly on middle portion of the cheeks. Just wanted to understand can this an alergy and whom should be consulted for an precise diagonses here? I got my weight, bmi hormones checked nothing major came out. Help advise would be appreciated.

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.