Permanent removal of hair

I have problem with my unwanted hairs on my cheeks . I want laser treatement which is painless give me some advice please.

Doctor Answers (1) on Permanent removal of hair

Thanks for the query. Laser hair removal is actually laser hair reduction treatment. Multiple sessions are needed at an interval of 6-8 weeks and can last for a year or so to achieve a desired result. If there are no medical reasons for increased facial or body hair, you can start this procedure. Usually it is safe and painless and has no down time. There are various types of laser hair removal machinery available and based on your hair type; the Dermatologist will recommend a suitable one. The charge may vary depending upon the area treated, the cost of the machine and expertise of the Dermatologist. Standard clinics with good laser hair removal machines like Light sheer duet diode or Alma Soprano Ice charge (at present these are some examples of good machines) Rs 5000/ for facial hairs for a single session. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.