Periods related queries
Hello I need to go for a trip  When should i start taking primolut N to delay my periods? Last i had my period was 30th november Please advise when to start and stop and the dosage how many tablet in a day. And after stop taking medicine in how many i start my period

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
You need to start meds a week in advance ..At dose of 10 mg twice daily , continue till u do not want periods and once u stop u get periods within one week time