Periods regularity

Ever since i moved to Bangalore i am facing issues with periods i moved in nov 2015 in December and January 2016 i got periods oftenly delayed by 2, 3 days but in February i did not get periods i.e i skipped one month then i went back home in march and on second day at home i got periods. After coming back from home in April and may i got periods again delayed by 2 ,3 days of my normal cycle and then now in June i did not get i.e again skipped. I am not getting what is happening this never happened to me before. Previously it happened that my cycle was delayed by 2 3 days but not getting periods for whole one month never happened to me.I want to know the reason for it and the best doctor who can look into it.

Doctor Answers (2) on Periods regularity

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really  want to know  and heal the root cause of this issue, please read my blogs on Prato health feed or www.truhealing.com. Hope that helps
Dr. Aparnaa Panda Bangalore | Gynecologist
Any gynaecologist who is an expert in pco can help you out. This may be stress or weight or nutrition or hormone related. The cause has to be found out and then treatment started.  45 min of brisk walk per day should help u