Periods problem

I am facing the problem related to periods. Periods used to come only for a day or max upto two days. With unbearable pain. Is there anything serious?? WHAT should i do??
views-icons 62 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Periods problem

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Scanty periods has many possible can occur in women who have diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics, can be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?