Periods problem
Am nt getting mine periods properly...I consult 10 doctors but result is zero..I left job ...because am getting irritation n burning in my vagina...n that burning is like hell..its like ...I can't even sit fr 2 sec at one place...help me plz..I left job n I dnt wanna loose my life

You need to be screened for thyroid disorders, polycystic ovarian syndrome...you may require blood hormones analysis and birth control pills to regularise your cycles... Do not loose hope Consult good gynecologists they will do the needful.