Periods problem
Am nt getting mine periods properly...I consult 10 doctors but result is zero..I left job ...because am getting irritation n burning in my vagina...n that burning is like hell..its like ...I can't even sit fr 2 sec at one me plz..I left job n I dnt wanna loose my life
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You need to be screened for thyroid disorders, polycystic ovarian may require blood hormones analysis and birth control pills to regularise your cycles... Do not loose hope Consult good gynecologists they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.