Periods problem

After sex i had strong pain in lower abdomen. I started fainting and sweating. And then i vomited.
My breast is also in pain. I checked twice with prega news but its negative both the times.
But i have not received my periods. Its late by 3 days now. Last month it was on 7th.
Please tell me what is the problem?

Doctor Answers (1) on Periods problem

Thank you for your query.
If your pregnancy test is negative and your symptoms have settled you need not do anything. There can be several causes for the pain. If it is not persisting its not a problem. However, if you don't get your period within seven days and the fainting etc continues you need to see a gynaecologist who can do a blood test to determine if there is the possibility of a pregnancy that the urine test is missing. This most likely happens if the pregnancy is ectopic I.e pregnancy is in a location other than the uterus. This is important to rule out as it can be dangerous. Also sometimes it is better to repeat the test in the doctors clinic because commercial kits differ from pharmaceutical ones.
So if you are still unwell please see your gynaecologist soon and get a repeat test and examination done in the clinic.
best wishes