Periods is delay all the tym.wen its cum its pain like hell..stomach,backache
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sushma Purohit
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Raipur
Dear patient, you need to see your gynecologist,she will put you on oral tablets which will regularize your periods and relieve you of your pain also. Your negligence may lead to development of severe endometriosis which will create other problems later on.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.