Periods not yet arrived

M a 23 yr old married female.I had a medical termination of pregnancy on 19 august.  After a week i had
intercourse followed by an ipill immediately Den after 15 days of abortion i again bled a little for Two days i wanted to ask wen will i get my periods it's been  more than 4 weeks.i took a pregnancy test dats +ve

Doctor Answers (1) on Periods not yet arrived

Thank you for your question.
Your pregnancy test can be positive because of the hormones from the last abortion can take 6 weeks or so to disappear. You may also be pregnant again. The only way to know is to wait two weeks and repeat the test. If it is still positive you need to see your gynaecologist.
emergency contraception and termination of pregnancy are not as good as using reliable regular contraception and preventing pregnancy from occurring. Please ask your gynaecologist about this and recommendations for ongoing contraception.
best wishes