Periods is not regular

Hii,i am Not getting my periods regularly. sometimes it's regular but bliding is more like 15days and more. I took homeopathic for 1year but no result.so,I am really frustrated. I am trying to lose my weight also but it working plz help me what I need to do. I wants to plan for 2nd baby but I am getting scared please please suggest me. Thank you Rojalini

Dr. Phanindra V V

Hello. You have certain harmonal imbalance, due to which you have this irregularity in your cycle. Start using Cumins boiled water to drink. Use more of Gingelly seeds (3 grams), powder it and mix with jaggery (7grams) and consume it on empty stomach, followed by 50 ml of decoction of gingelly prepared by using 1 spoon of seseame seeds and 75 ml water. Drink hot water only. If you do not observe positive side in 2 months, consult an Ayurveda doctor for detailed evaluation and treatment plan.