Periods, help please??

I took 3mg contraceptives around 78 hours after I had intercourse.. And my period's due date is 20th, that is tomorrow, as per last month. When can I expect my next period? And I cannot even consult a gynaecologist because my parents are very strict .. Please help. What if my period doesn't occur in the next 2 weeks? A detailed answer would really be appreciated. Thank you..

In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress.