ayurveda-icon
Periods for only 2days
Since 4-5 months my period last for only 2 days each cycle. Priorly it was about 4days monthly.              I have been diagnosed intra mural fibroid in uterus. What diet should i include to regularise my periods?

Dear , don't worry But u need to consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure

+131
Chat with a doctor
Don't worry it will totally cured by Ayurveda , send me all reports on my profile by private consultation.
Hi... Please share the size of ur fibroid,...once check ur hemoglobin levels,in anaemic condition also may get less bleeding during cycles..
consult any ayurvedic physician
regular exercise,have healthy diet
Share ultrasound report