Periodproblem
I am bachelor and I miss my period for 2 months. I had mc between 22 or 23 days. I had that 10th December after that I miss mc

It's not a rule to have periods every month. Due to lifestyle chAnge, stress u can miss ur periods. I don't think anything needs to be done for that

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+155
Chat with a sexologist
Hi, agreed with doc. Get yourself examined with hormonal profile, Ultrasonography. If everything is normal then you will be started on progesterone withdrawal tablets and after that OC pills for 3 months to make them regular. All the best! Take care.
Hi Some times periods are delayed when you are under stress, deficiency of blood components, thyroid abnormality and so on... Get evaluated for the same ...