Periodontal sinus
I was diagnosed with periodontal sinus 2cm growth 2 days back. 2 years back i had fistula and took ayurveda it was cured . now wanted to know whether homepathy can give me a cure or further diagnosed is required

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

Hello, your case is diagnosed early on, you aren’t experiencing severe pain, and there’s no sign of inflammation, it’s likely that your doctor will prescribe a broad-spectrum antibiotic, If you have a recurring PNS or if you have more than one sinus tract, your doctor will recommend a surgical procedure.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact me through Practo dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment from me.