Period problem

My period lasts only for 2 days but my cycle is regular of 28 days. I am facing this problem since last few months.Is there any problem regarding this condition?

Dr. Parag Patil
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Thane

Menses occur due to shedding of the lining of the uterus........The amount of menstrual bleeding is dependent on amount of uterus lining produced......this may vary and it could be more or less....thus the bleeding could be more or less...... so what you are facing is apparently normal......But it could be also a sign of some problems like thyroid diseases, endometrial tuberculosis, endometritis etc......so it is better to seek a gynec consultation and rule out these diseases.....
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Scanty bleeding and less flow during cycle is a sign of low progesterone and adrenal fatigue. It can be a serious issue if you have low blood pressure. Please  read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.