Period problem

M getting irregular period dr adviced m to take glycomet tablets after taking dt pills stil its nt on time m sacred coz it might create problem for m pregnancy

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, You are likely experiencing delayed period due to hormonal imbalances in your body. For now, continue with glycomet.
continue with glycomet
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Irregular  period is a sign of underlying  hormone imbalance.  Unfortunately  there is no magic pill which can heal this, not even Glycomet.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
kindly continue glycomet. you can start with tab aldactone and tab fertomid . this should help you out.
Dr. Sowmya Rai
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Dear, Before I answer your question, would like to give you an advice. When you write for medical advice, do ensure you write clearly and without any short forms etc. It helps you and advising dr. Hope you appreciate it! For me to advice you, need following information: 1. Your weight 2. When was your last mensus cycle 3. Frequency of your cycle Would advice you to go for sonography pelvis Dr Rai