Period problem

M facing period problem since so many years....every mnth m facing dis problem some time I miss my period for 2 mnths.n wen it come the flow is vry less....m unmarried... I go through the test.. Dr said dat my insuline is high.... She give me some medicines for insuline for 15 days Dan I fell dat my period cum in vry gud flow... Next mnth she increase my dose but m not confortable wid dat dose... Whenever I take those medicines I fell like vomiting... Dan I stop medicines.. Now dis mnth again I miss my period Tell me wat to do
views-icons 52 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Period problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
2 yrs. of exp | Delhi | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello. Visit me at my clinic for detailed case history and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?