Period problem
I have pcod from 2014 n thyroid from 2017 but my thyroid is normal .but my problem is continuous bleeding after period since 40 days and my bleeding is not heavy then I consult to Dr then Dr advised pause me 500mg for 3day but still not stop so what should I do
86 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Visit a gynaecologist to prescribe you progesterone containing pill in addition to Tab. Pause which will help in reducing your blood spotting. The doctor will also evaluate you for the cause of such prolonged bleeding.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.