Period problem
I had protected sex with my partner on 10 december and her last peeiod time was 22-23 november. She also taken ipill within an hour. She hasn't have period till now. Please tell when her period came or if we have to check any doctor

Hello, iPill is a high dosage hormonal pill which causes a hormonal imbalance in body. Wait for 7 more days for her periods to arrive. If they do not come then consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation and management. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+172
Chat with a sexologist
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety.... If she didn't get her period tell her to go for home pregnancy test... If negative