Period not happening

I am married last year our baby got cancelled afterthat my period is. getting delay every month Last month my period date was delayed 7 days even this month continuing same thing its hapoening and again again I am going for urine every 10 mins can you tell me sir is there any problems
views-icons 116 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Period not happening

Thank you for your question.
There are two aspects to your query. The first relates to your periods. all women experience some variability in their periods at different times. if your cycle is between 24-35 days its OK and most likely nothing is wrong. If you are concerned see a gynaecologist who can help to reassure you or do some tests that will help.
The second part relates to your bladder frequency which is not normal. It may be that you have an infection that needs testing and treating. If its not an infection you will need further tests to determine that cause. It may be useful to cut down on tea or coffee or fizzy drinks and increase your water intake. Please ask your doctor about pelvic floor exercises and how to practice delaying going to the toilet. But first rule out an infection.
hope this helps