Period missing
I am not having my periods since1 month I m very worried about that but I am not having any symptoms of pregnancy, so please suggest me the right path and tell me the reason that what is the reason for this gap

Hi. Do urine pregnancy test first. If nrgative then meet dr. It may be due to some hormone imbalance, may be stress also. If already 2 months then you need medicines for periods. Meet dr after doing urine preg test.
Do urine pregnancy test. If positive consult obstetrician for further treatment. If negative take castor oil 50 ml in morning with hot water and you will get loose motions on the same day and periods within a week. Stress and hormonal Imbalance can cause delay in periods.
Do Thyroid function test, CBC, Serum prolactin fasting, blood sugar levels fasting and postmeal Do ultrasound pelvis. Consult ayurvedic gynecologist for detoxification Panchakarma treatment and ayurvedic medicines with modification in diet and lifestyle which will help you to restore metabolism naturally and repair hormonal Imbalance and to regulate cycles
Hi, there are many reasons which causes delayed period like uterine scarring due to some procedures, certain medications, hormonal imbalance, pregnancy,excessive daily intake of alcohol and smoking, taking foods with less nutrition and stress etc. If its pregnany you can get a urine pregnancy test in your home itself. Stopping medications causing delayed periods will itself improve your condition.if its stress related and due to poor nutrition following a well balanced healthy diet with daily morning regular brisk walking, yoga and meditation is helpful.Hormonal imbalance like thyroid abnormality can result in delayed periods so treating the cause improves the condition or PCOS( polycystic ovarian syndrome)can also be a cause. If its a PCOS, you may also experience pimples, weight gain, excessive hair growth on your body,sometimes even depression will be there, based on the history you are mentioning I am suspecting hormonal imbalance, so kindly consult a gynecologist for further management.