Period lasted from 2 mont

My last period was in October of 2015 and from past 2 months my periods started and it still continue and the flow was not just less even I don't have to use sanitary pads and just gets dark brown cloth. I am try to get pregnant and married for past 10 yrs. I have paid and thyroid. Please help me.

Hi.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.... Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment....
Dr. Chetan Maandhakar
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
For your irregular periods kindly get ultrasound done. If you try to conceive and not getting then consult a good gynaecologist he will suggest you hormonal profile. If your thyroid level is normal than continue the same dose. Dr. Chetan Maandharkar, Queen Women's Hospital, Ahmedabad.