Period irregular
Hi, For past two months I have not get my periods, now it's going to be 3rd month. I become obse tooo... How can I over come from this problem My age is 22 Weight is 58

If sexually active then do pregnancy test by blood or urine.Negative means hormones imbalance.
if u sexually active then u shld do urine pregnancy test to ruleout pregnancy, if not then it may be hormonal imbalance take withdrawal Med💊 For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai