Period flow js very less
I am having only two to three day period for quite some time. The period is on time always and regular but the amount of blood flow is very less, half a pad a day and it ends after three days Ultrasound reports were fine and no PCOD was found.

Get ur thyroid tested and share the report
for further queries contact me online
Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
Do have any medical disorder like thyroid
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Need details of ulrasonography. Connect online to solve your queries