Perineum Pain

I have acute pain and burning sensation with swelling in perineum area from past one month.. Initially i assume it's some kind of nerve damage due to excessive bike riding.. I have stopped bike riding from past one month but symptoms still continue .. Pain is positional while sitting only.. Any specialist?
views-icons 73 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Delhi
Apply ice pack and volini to that area. But stil if you feel no change then go to urologist. Regards-Dr.Gaurav Mohan from Physio Hut.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?